This is the story of 19 people joined by the ECATA ABI course...
The ECATA ABI course is conducted during 10 weeks off-the-job training, at ECATA universities, in different countries. The course is organised in three intensive residential periods between January and April, participants returning to their home workplace in between.
Lectures are given by professionals from industry, agencies, airlines, European Commission, academia.
They are distributed over period 1 & period 2 of the session.
- International Aerospace Environment,
- Systems, technologies and production,
- Multinational Program Management.
The Multinational Team Project gives the delegates at no risk (neither personal nor for the employer), the opportunity to practise project management, teamwork and leadership in a multicultural and multicompany environment similar to the real professional life (different nationalities and company working practices, milestones, customer pressure ...).
These seminars aim at allowing the ECATA delegates in reaching one of the goals of the course: the ability to work efficiently in multinational teams, an asset of critical importance for successful development of programmes with international cooperation.
- Team Building
- Cultural differences
Young managers having 5 to 15 years experience, being selected to become leaders in European and international programmes.
Programme management in multicultural environment.
The cornerstone of the course is a team project with high relevance to the business.
Lectures, workshops, seminars, coaching are given by professionals from industry, agencies, airlines, European Commission, academia, …
ABI Executive Education Session starts each year on January.
- Develop skills and experience needed to lead a team/programme in an international/intercultural multi-partner aerospace environment
- Have a broadview of the aerospace industry environment: markets, business models, strategies, regulations…
- Get the ability to understand aerospace engineering from an overall perspective
- Experience multicultural cooperation, multinational team building and team working
- Take advantage of knowledge of other players and be aware of working practices of other companies
- Discover their talents beyond own limits (knowledge of own personality and self-awareness)
- Become part of an active network of fellow professionals and experts.